NOTE, BOBBYSIX HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE INSTEAD, WHERE YOU WILL FIND SO MUCH AWESOME CONTENT THAT YOUR EYES WON'T KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FIRST: SOMETHINGYOUSAID.COM

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Vintage and Retro Fashion at Hibernian House

As the, ahem, "King Of Sydney" (according to this man), I feel it is my place to pass on some of my undeniable coolness. So, if you are in need of some cool new threads, you might want to check the fuck out of the monthly Vintage and Retro Fashion sale that I help to host.

Okay, so the coolness is mostly thanks to this chick, and my roll in the procedings is to put my ridiculously anal (pffft) organisational skills to use. Basically I'm in charge of making sure we don't run out of carrier bags. Hey, it's an important job. So, come along to see us and you're bound to find something. There's lots of girls stuff and a few boys things too (I'm selling some of my stuff because I have grown fond of wearing blouses recently).

Full details here, or if you are a facebooker, then go here.

No comments: