NOTE, BOBBYSIX HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE INSTEAD, WHERE YOU WILL FIND SO MUCH AWESOME CONTENT THAT YOUR EYES WON'T KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FIRST: SOMETHINGYOUSAID.COM

Sunday, December 10, 2006

Homebake - Like a wetter Glastonbury

So, after much fretting, I managed to get a ticket for Homebake (thank you Anita/Mr Mathison). We arrived in beautiful sunshine, jumped the queue and all seemed to be good. Then the rain came. Holy Jesus did the rain come.... It threw it down. So much so that the Hopetoun Stage had a powercut, and my trainers turned to sodden cardboard. Still, Anita and I had a great time watching Wolf and Cub, The Vines and Silverchair.
I also hung with Kirin from Mercy Arms and Daisy and Millie from Bridezilla, as well as sheltering from the rain with my dear friend Daniel Boud. It was a good day. Us Brits are used to a bit of rain.

And how good were The Vines? Surprised? Heck yes. I thought they were yesterday's papers.

No comments: