NOTE, BOBBYSIX HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE INSTEAD, WHERE YOU WILL FIND SO MUCH AWESOME CONTENT THAT YOUR EYES WON'T KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FIRST: SOMETHINGYOUSAID.COM

Friday, December 17, 2010

Getting To Know... Eliza Sys


In a delightfully candid interview, Belgian model Eliza Sys shares her inspiring life philosophies with BobbySix.com:

Modelling is a whole way of life. It’s not about the job really, it’s about the whole experience of travelling, meeting people, enjoying pure and new moments, feeling and being aware of your emotions, trying new ways of living and seeing life, discovering things you’ve never felt or had never seen before.

It might seem weird, but I try not to focus on the job itself; it kind of comes with this way of life as a by-product. Every day I try to remind myself it’s a new, beautiful day, in an incredible city, which I have to enjoy. I try to take every little moment and LIVE that moment. I have to say I try, because it's hard to escape society and the ever-present claim of living hasty lives - but I really do try.

14 comments:

Daniel said...

This is a great interview. Well done Bobby Six. Eliza is amazing.

Anonymous said...

Agreed. Fantastic answers.

Bobby Six said...

I think this may be my favourite interview of the year...

Anonymous said...

I love her!

Clara said...

This is a really interesting interview and it makes a nice change to hear models talk indepth about themselves... she really has an interesting outlook on life... I want to see hear/more from her and also from other people who you dont normally hear from. More models?

Bobby Six said...

You're asking me to interview more models? Well, okay, if you're going to twist my arm! Seriously though, I am always up for interviewing anyone who has something interesting to say. Any candidates can email info@bobbysix.com

Regarding Eliza. Yes, the response to this interview has been so great that I will definitely be looking to follow up this feature with something else about her in the new year. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

Hellow Bobby Six,

Thank you for this marvelous article about my sister. Nice work!

Take care,

Céline Sys

Celine said...

Hellow Bobby Six,

Thank you for this marvelous article about my sister. Nice work!

Take care,

Céline Sys

Bobby Six said...

Thank you very much Celine. I'm really pleased that you enjoyed it.

Anonymous said...

This is amazing. More more more. Please.

Bobby Six said...

More of Eliza? Or more from other models? Because, fingers crossed, both will be appearing on these pages in the next little while.

Bobby Six said...

More from Eliza coming soon!

Anonymous said...

This is a fantastic interview.

DC said...

She's great. Great look. Great philosophies.