NOTE, BOBBYSIX HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE INSTEAD, WHERE YOU WILL FIND SO MUCH AWESOME CONTENT THAT YOUR EYES WON'T KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FIRST: SOMETHINGYOUSAID.COM

Saturday, April 21, 2007

Home

So, this week I booked my flight back to the UK. I leave Sydney on July 4, and am set to spend the summer back in Eastbourne (below).
It is with great sadness that I will depart this wonderful city, and yet there are plenty of exciting things - both professionally and personally - to look forward to back in the UK.

You will continue to read my words here, and Sydneysiders will still see my work in Drum Media.

As I have said before, I realise that I am very lucky in the fact that wherever I am in the world, I will be separated from some very, very good friends. I'm sure, come July when I wave my life in Sydney goodbye, I will feel as far from lucky as it is possible to be.

But lucky I certainly am.

No comments: