NOTE, BOBBYSIX HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE INSTEAD, WHERE YOU WILL FIND SO MUCH AWESOME CONTENT THAT YOUR EYES WON'T KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FIRST: SOMETHINGYOUSAID.COM

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Farewell England

After six months in Blighty I am heading back to Australia again.I will be continuing my work for the Australian street press. First port of call is one of the most well-known festivals in the Southern Hemisphere, where Bjork, Arcade Fire, Kate Nash and, excitingly, Rage Against The Machine will be plying their trade. Keep an eye on this blog for a review of that and loads of other stuff.

3 comments:

Dave Anderson said...

Hey Bobby

Sun is shining the weather is sweet yeah.

Let me know when your back and I'll flick you my album for a listen.

Dave

Unknown said...

I absolutely will.

Let me know of any upcoming gigs and I'll come along.

sophie said...

twas lovely to see you for an evening of ace chat and far too much vin rouge!

big love to the sunny shores

x