NOTE, BOBBYSIX HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE INSTEAD, WHERE YOU WILL FIND SO MUCH AWESOME CONTENT THAT YOUR EYES WON'T KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FIRST: SOMETHINGYOUSAID.COM

Monday, April 19, 2010

Smirnoff Experience Berlin

If this pesky volcanic ash clears up in time, on Thursday I am landing in Germany to cover the Smirnoff Experience Berlin. Over four days I will be taking in the sights and sounds of Berlin (above), as well as covering the gig, which features Boy 8 Bit, WhoMadeWho and a headline performance from Simian Mobile Disco.

Expect to see plenty of photos and updates across all of my various outlets, and live reviews and interviews with some of the stars of the show.

Keep right up to date with what I'm up to by following my Twitter and my Tumblr. Oh, and join my facebook page while you're at it.

No comments: