NOTE, BOBBYSIX HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE INSTEAD, WHERE YOU WILL FIND SO MUCH AWESOME CONTENT THAT YOUR EYES WON'T KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FIRST: SOMETHINGYOUSAID.COM

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Smirnoff Experience South Africa (the volcano-free sequel)


If you have been within earshot of me over the past few weeks, you will have heard me interminably droning on about how volcanic ash ruined my life by stopping me from going to Berlin. Excitingly, the good people at Smirnoff have instead invited me to Johannesburg for the next leg of their round-the-world party.

I'll be there this week, to review their big event, featuring performances from BLK JKS and Tiesto. Hopefully I'll get to speak to some of the artists too, as well as covering all of the sights and sounds of my debut trip to South Africa.

Watch this space for regular updates.

No comments: