NOTE, BOBBYSIX HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE INSTEAD, WHERE YOU WILL FIND SO MUCH AWESOME CONTENT THAT YOUR EYES WON'T KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FIRST: SOMETHINGYOUSAID.COM

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Getting To Know... Megan Hostetter


Megan Hostetter is a model from Lancaster, PA, in the good old U.S. of A. whose increasingly impressive portfolio includes work with the likes of Jonathan Leder. Sparing a few moments before auditioning for the upcoming season of America's Next Top Model, she talks to BobbySix.com about modelling, her aspirations and the bands that she is really into at the moment:

Modelling is something that I can't get away from. I've been trying to get involved with the industry since I was thirteen. However, for me it takes a lot of hard work and dedication to be successful.

Aside from modelling I am a typical 19-year-old girl. I work as a server and go to school for communications. I also volunteer and like to spend time with my friends and family.

I’ve never done anything really crazy. Some of my friends have all these crazy stories but I am too nervous to do anything out of the ordinary. However, while I may seem quiet and shy, I have absolutely no problem sticking up for myself… and it’s gotten me in some major drama.

My music tastes are pretty much anything and everything. Right now I am really into Band of Skulls and MGMT, but The White Stripes have been my favorite since I was 14.

I get really excited when people tell me that I look like Scarlett Johansson because I think she's gorgeous.

I get angry about people who are selfish. I believe that you get what you give and people who are selfish get nowhere.

I aspire to be successful. Whether its with modelling or with school. It might sound like a cliché but I want to reach my goals and be able to be proud of everything I accomplish.

If you would like to work with Megan, drop an email to info@bobbysix.com and we'll pass your details on to her.

Interview by Rob Townsend

No comments: