NOTE, BOBBYSIX HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE INSTEAD, WHERE YOU WILL FIND SO MUCH AWESOME CONTENT THAT YOUR EYES WON'T KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FIRST: SOMETHINGYOUSAID.COM

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Getting To Know... Dan Single

As well as being co-founder of Ksubi and Bang Gang, Dan Single is the curator of the Australian entry into the Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project. On the eve of the Send-Off Party in Sydney, where Australia will find out which country it will be exchanging nights with, he took some time to share a few thoughts with BobbySix.com:


Curating the Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange Project appealed to me because it gave me the chance to promote the great music and vibe that we have created in our awesome little isolated country!

My ideal night out would consist of my girlfriend, my homies, loud music and good drinks at an interesting venue.

Compared to other cities I've visited, Sydney is the best. Pure fun!

If I could exchange lives for one night with anyone in the world, I would choose a mega hip-hop baller!

Aside from the Smirnoff Nightlife Exchange I'm working on some really exciting stuff with Ksubi at the moment, a guide to the good life called YOLO with Black Angus, Maurice Terzini and the Cobrasnake and Sneaky Sundays - the best party ever in Sydney. And there are some other bits and pieces on the boil too...

No comments: