NOTE, BOBBYSIX HAS MOVED. PLEASE VISIT OUR NEW SITE INSTEAD, WHERE YOU WILL FIND SO MUCH AWESOME CONTENT THAT YOUR EYES WON'T KNOW WHERE TO LOOK FIRST: SOMETHINGYOUSAID.COM

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Getting To Know... Fanny Quest


Fanny Quest is the first person to star in one of Bobbysix.com's promotional videos. You can see the result of our video shoot below. First though, read our interview with the Brighton-based German model:

I started modelling after somebody came up to me at a party in Germany and asked me if I was interested in it. I went for a test shoot the next day and it went well, so that's how it began. After I finished school, I didn't really know what I wanted to study. I decided that, before I ended up studying something that I didn't really like, I should come to England to get life experience. When I moved to Brighton, I went to the casting for Brighton Fashion Week. It was a really great opportunity and one of the best experiences of my life.

I see modelling like art. It's not just a picture on paper but should really represent a person. I think I'm a very happy and friendly person and I try to bring that across.



I would really like to travel all over the world. I want to stay in England at first and, if modelling works out, I'd love to go to New York for a while because I've heard it's an amazing place. I think being in Paris must be nice. There's so much stuff you need to see in your life, to get to know what you really like.

Aside from modelling, I'd like to do something with media and communication. I would like to be a presenter because I love to talk - I am very talkative and open to people. But if this doesn't work, I would love to have my own bakery. My passion is baking, cooking and presenting food.

I'm currently listening to lots of jazz. I love jazz. And old music like The Beatles. Happy music. I don't like commercial stuff like Lady Gaga.



I absolutely love Brighton. Everybody is how they want to be. They are enjoying their lives and a lot of people are trying to live their dreams. Everyone is respectful. People don't have preconceptions and they get to know you before they make decisions about you. It's really nice and it isn't like, just because you are young and blond, you are stupid or something. People give you the opportunity to show them how you really are.

I had fun making the video for Bobbysix.com. It is always interesting to get to know what you can do. You just need to be a bit confident. Before you try it, you don't know if you can do it well or not, so it was good, because now I know. It's always important to learn new things and to be open.

You've read the interview and seen the pictures, now check out the video Fanny starred in, exclusively for Bobbysix.com:


Interview and video by Bobby Townsend.
Follow Bobbysix.com at Facebook

No comments: